Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Kildee? This is your response?

Another Kildee? This is your response?

i knew you were small minded. I knew you were not very smart and i knew you were a bigot. But now i know you are also a coward who can't justify what you believe. I would expect no more.

I get things done. My church helps people from all walks of life. You do nothing but complain.

I would really like to meet this kildee. If my telling you that I belong to organizations that avoid hateful people, help people and feed the poor, then kildee deserves the same awards and commendations that i and my organization has earned.

One more time: Do you do anything other than complain dpat? Do you ever do anything that actually helps ANYONE? Have you ever in your entire life made an attempt to shut your mouth, roll up your sleves and lend a hand?

You don't have to respond. I already know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment